Interested in joining our team, check out our job openings.
STRAGEN PHARMA SA, an international company specialised in the development, registration and worldwide commercialization of pharmaceutical and healthcare products is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the International Marketing Team at STRAGEN Headquarters in Geneva.
The Marketing Coordinator will work on the whole STRAGEN portfolio, Consumer Health & Pharma.
The job position includes the following tasks and duties:
- Convert medical briefs into promotional materials:
- Training materials for medical representatives
- Promotional materials for doctors, pharmacists and consumers
- Scientific materials for congresses (symposium, booth) and round-tables
- Support the sales team in the product positioning within its competitive environment.
- Support the preparation of international event such as CPhI Worldwide and Vitafoods Europe:
- Global planning
- Corporate messages
- Product communication
- Digital communication management (website, social media – Products and Corporate purposes) in close collaboration with the communication agency.
- Perform competitive intelligence on the entire portfolio.
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in science & marketing or a related field
- Proven 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager or similar role in health care/OTC marketing
- Fluent in both French and English, spoken and written
- Demonstrated experience-translating science into marketing messages.
- Experience in managing branding, medical education and communication agencies.
- Experience in managing multiple products
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong affinity for the digital tools
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Business-oriented and proactive
To apply for this position, please send your resume (in English) and application here